Explore Aruba coast-to-coast and visit many of its greatest landmarks on this very unique tour. View the Island’s unusual desert landscape and stunning rock formations.
- Two Seater Drivers must be 18 years old and up | Front seat passengers must be 12 years old and up | Price is for 2 people
- Four Seater Drivers must be 18 years old and up | Front seat passengers must be 12 years old and up | Price is for 4 people
Experience Aruba’s wild side on a 4-seater UTV
Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! Visit some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as the Black Stone Beach, the Twin Bridges, and the Cave Pool where you can cliff jump. Other attractions include the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins and the California Lighthouse. The final stop to this unique trip is the Tre’s Trap (3-step) Beach, where you can take a refreshing dip.
- After being picked up from your hotel, set out on a rough and rugged ride towards the secluded Black Stone Beach to discover sights, sounds, and scenes of Aruba.
- Ride onward to visit the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a perfect picture moment with your loved ones followed by a visit to the famous California Lighthouse located on the northwest tip of Aruba.
- The final stop is Arashi Beach, a quiet and peaceful beach great for swimming. The perfect, refreshing ending to an amazing adventure.
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Comfortable clothes, swimsuit underneath for Natural Pool, sturdy shoes, hat, sunscreen.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Bottle of water
- Museum entrance fee
- Helmets and flashlights
- Dry snack
- Arikok National Park entrance fee
- Snorkel & Mask
- Swimming Shoes