Dorothy Fishing Charters offers Aruba deep sea fishing with the best fishing team on the island. We fish all around the island depending on the time of the year.
Wariruri Beach Horseback Riding
- Private Tour - Per Person Ages 4+ years
- Regular Tour - Per Person Ages 4+ years
Travel to Wariruri Beach on Aruba’s Pristine North Coast
Join us on a tour enjoying breathtaking panoramas and a visit to the historic Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins.
This is a great opportunity to experience the local history and culture of the area. The ruins are a big draw for many people who visit Wariruri Beach and are always able to show those who visit many interesting aspects of a historically important industry in the region.
Enjoy wide-open vistas and Aruba’s natural environs on a trip to Bushiribana Gold Mill ruin and the Natural Bridge, the island’s most well-known tourist attraction.
- Wear long pants or a beach towel and sneakers.
- Use sunblock.
- Bring your camera for pictures.
- Due to the Paso Fino breed, the horses are only able to carry a maximum weight of 250 pounds