Discover the famous Ostrich Farm, Bushiribana Gold Ruins, and Wariruri Beach. Enjoy the wide-open vistas and Aruba’s natural environs.
Arikok National Park Horseback Riding
- National Park Tour
- Private Tour - Per Person Ages 4+ years to participate | Ages 6+ years to be on your own horse
- Regular Tour - Per Person Ages 4+ years to participate | Ages 6+ years to be on your own horse
- National Park Sunset Tour
- Private Tours - Per Person
- Regular Tours - Per Person
Explore Aruba on Horseback
Immerse yourself in the gorgeous landscape of Aruba during this one-hour horseback riding tour through the stunning Arikok National Park.
Your tour starts with hotel pick-up and transfers to Rancho Loco, where a friendly local guide provides instructions on how to handle a horse. The guides then pair each rider with a well-trained horse and make sure you’re comfortable before beginning the journey into Arikok National Park. Enjoy a spectacular view of the island from the third-highest point of Aruba.
Head into gorgeous Arikok National Park and ride up the hills to enjoy a great view of the island. After spending time taking pictures and enjoying the amazing view of the park, it’s time to get back on the saddle and ride back to Rancho Loco.
*MAX WEIGHT: 225LBS*