Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! Visit some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as Black Stone Beach.
Beach & Cave Bus Tour
- Adult Ages 12 and up | Up to 4 passengers per Jeep
- Child Ages 4 to 11 | Up to 4 passengers per Jeep
Guided Tour of Aruba’s Most Spectacular Locations!
Discover Aruba’s mysterious caves, spectacular beaches, and historic landmarks with a friendly and knowledgeable local guide who imparts interesting information and folktales, as well as little-known facts regarding our unique island. The personalized service in our open-air bus provides unforgettable moments and fun for all ages.
This tour’s stops and sights include Aruba’s most significant landmarks as well as some unique spots: Arashi Beach, California Sand Dunes, California Light House, Tierra del Sol Country Club and Golf Course, fantastic vistas of the northwest coast, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Ruins, Natural Bridge, Ayo Rock Formations, Guadirikiri Caves, and Baby Beach, where you get an opportunity to swim in the crystal clear water.
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Free pick-up and drop-off
- 12 unique stops and sights
- Entrance to the Arikok National Park
- A savory BBQ Lunch
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Change for restrooms ($1 bills)