Blend in with nature and leave your worries behind with mimosas on a custom-built catamaran, equipped with sunbathing nets and shaded areas.
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Child Ages 4 to 11
Sail, Snorkel, Swim, Enjoy Aruba!
Enjoy the crystal-clear waters, balmy tropical breezes, Caribbean cocktails, an open bar, snacks, music, National Geographic snorkeling equipment, and shaded areas!
This cruise stops at a popular snorkeling destination, the Antilla Wreck, a 400-foot-long World War II shipwreck, home to a variety of tropical fish and colorful coral. You also enjoy a snorkel stop at Catalina Bay, a wonderful site for shallow snorkeling with plenty of fish to keep you occupied!
- Two amazing snorkel stops
- Professional guides
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of National Geographic snorkel equipment
- Enhance your snorkel experience with the Seaflyer Underwater Scooter
- $30 – 1 Stop (30 minutes battery life)
- $50 – 2 Stops (30 minutes battery life per stop)
- More Speed = More Fun ; Powerful water jets with hydrodynamic thrust improve your maneuverability in the water. Great speed and up to 30 minutes of non-stop battery life!
- See Triple the Marine Life ; More speed means you can cover more area and see more marine life. Both areas are teaming with marine life so there are plenty of species to uncover!
- Comfortable Experience ; Props are angled to push the water jet stream away from the swimmer to provide a smooth/comfortable experience.