Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! Visit some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as Black Stone Beach.
- Two Seater Drivers must be 18 years old and up | Front seat passengers must be 12 years old and up | Price is for 2 people
- Four Seater Drivers must be 18 years old and up | Front seat passengers must be 12 years old and up | Price is for 4 people
Wisdom Aruba’s wild side in a 4-seater UTV
A 4×4 off-road vehicle! Visit one of Aruba’s top natural attractions, the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool. Other attractions include the Arikok National Park, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel, and the California Lighthouse!
- After being picked up from your hotel in one of our comfortable motor coaches, you’ll arrive at the Fofoti office in Eagle Plaza, where you’ll finish off needed paperwork and pick up essential gear such as a bandana, goggles and/or water shoes if desired
- You’ll receive instructions on how to safely operate your personal 4 Seater UTV, and then set out on a rough and rugged ride through Aruba’s Arikok National Park, which is a critical habitat for many species of plants and animals. The park entrance fee is covered by Fofoti!
- Our first stop will be an amazing place hand-crafted by Mother Nature herself: Aruba’s Natural Pool, where you can take a refreshing dip protected from the rough surf of the eastern coast of the island by a ring of giant rocks
- Then we’ll ride on to the next stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins for a photo op in the place where much of the island’s 3 million pounds of gold was processed during Aruba’s 100-year gold rush.
- The next stop is at the Alto Vista Chapel, the site of Aruba’s first Catholic church set on a hill that provides dramatic panoramic views in a very peaceful, tranquil setting.
- The final stop will be the California Lighthouse at the northern tip of the island with more breathtaking 360-degree views that provide the perfect ending to an adventure you’ll remember for years to come!
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Comfortable clothes, swimsuit underneath for Natural Pool, sturdy shoes, hat, sunscreen.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Bottle of water
- Museum entrance fee
- Helmets and flashlights
- Dry snack
- Arikok National Park entrance fee
- Snorkel & Mask
- Swimming Shoes