Discover Aruba’s mysterious caves, spectacular beaches, and historic landmarks with a friendly and knowledgeable local guide who imparts interesting information and folktales.
- Jeep Tour
- Child 5 Hours | Ages 4 to 12
- Adult 5 Hours | Ages 13 and up
- Wet & Wild Jeep Safari
- Adult 8 Hours | Ages 12 and up
- Child 8 Hours | Ages 4 to 11
The Most Popular Tour of Our Island!
Explore the entire Caribbean island and take in the natural landmarks and must-see highlights, best accessed by 4×4 in the company of a professional guide.
Get behind the wheel of a Jeep Wrangler or let your guide steer the way as you visit highlights including the Natural Bridge, Arikok National Park, Baby Beach, and a freshly grilled lunch at Pelican Nest Seafood Grill. Only 4 passengers per Jeep.
Wet & Wild Jeep Safari
Enjoy an exciting full island Jeep safari visiting the island’s must-see highlights. Afterward, head to the Palm Beach to relax and have lunch at Pelican Nest Seafood Grill. Upgrade your tour to the full day Wet + Wild Jeep Safari and discover Aruba by land and by sea!
Continue this adventure by embarking on one of our beautifully appointed catamarans for a laid-back afternoon of sailing and snorkeling. Only 4 passengers per Jeep.
Includes Please Bring
- Free pick-up and drop-off
- Professional and knowledgeable guides
- Entrance to the Arikok National Park
- Fresh fruit and a sandwich
- Lunch at Pelican Nest Seafood Grill
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Change for restrooms ($1 bills)