Experience Aruba’s wild side, visit one of Aruba’s top natural attractions, the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool.
- Two Seater Drivers must be 18 years old and up | Front seat passengers must be 12 years old and up | Price is for 2 people
- Four Seater Drivers must be 18 years old and up | Front seat passengers must be 12 years old and up | Price is for 4 people
Discover Aruba’s best-kept secrets!
Discover Aruba’s best-kept secret places on an off-road UTV adventure led by our expert tour guides! Fofoti Tours and Transfers has created a brand-new thrilling experiential tour that will take you on an exciting 7-hour ride all over the island to visit Frenchman’s Pass, the Museum of Industry, the Water wells, Baby Beach, Guadirikiri Cave, the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins and the iconic California Lighthouse.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a rigorous tour! Participants need to be in good physical shape because there is hiking and climbing involved!
Your experience begins by being picked up at your resort or the cruise ship terminal in one of our full-sized, comfortable, air-conditioned motor coaches with free WiFi onboard. Upon arrival at our Eagle office, any remaining paperwork needed will be completed. Additionally, you will receive your complimentary bandana. To protect your eyes, there is the opportunity to purchase a pair of goggles for $15, eye protection is essential! Although a close-fitting pair of sunglasses will work, we do recommend the goggles, and especially if you wear contact lenses.
After learning how to safely operate your personal UTV, the adventure begins! Along the way, we’ll provide you with ice-cold bottled water to keep you hydrated as well as a dry snack to keep you going, along with a light picnic lunch at Baby Beach. Water shoes, helmets, and flashlights are included for exploring the caves. Both the Museum of Industry and Arikok National Park require entrance fees, and are included in the price of your tour! At the end of the tour, a Fofoti Tours and Transfers motorcoach will take you back to your resort or the cruise ship terminal.
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Company’s waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Comfortable athletic clothing, a bathing suit under clothes and towels, sneakers, hat, and sunscreen.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Bottle of water
- Museum entrance fee
- Helmets and flashlights
- Dry snack
- Arikok National Park entrance fee
- Snorkel & Mask
- Swimming Shoes